2015 Toyota Sienna for sale in Wheaton, IL
2015 Toyota Sienna for sale in Wheaton, IL
Gone are the days when a minivan could be described as boring, slow, and even ugly. The 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale in Wheaton, IL, is a perfect combination of power, space, and luxury, all wrapped up into one impressive minivan. From standard features that make driving just a bit easier to incredible amenities that offer added comfort, the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale at Lombard Toyota gives you everything you need.
You don't have to worry about performance when it comes to the 2015 Toyota Sienna, as they all offer you the same powerful 3.5L V6 engine that gets 266 horsepower, 245 lbs-ft. of torque, and offers a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds1. And depending on which 2015 Toyota Sienna you choose, you can upgrade to the All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system with active torque control for added traction and control in difficult weather conditions.
The interior of the 2015 Toyota Sienna is truly impressive, with a seating capacity of seven on most models and eight on others, and a cargo volume of 150 cubic-ft.2 behind the front seats. All 2015 Toyota Sienna minivans come with an integrated backup camera3 that easily allows the driver see what is behind them while in reverse. A 3-zone automatic climate control with air filter comes standard across the board on the 2015 Sienna and features air filtration, individual temperature settings for the front and rear seat passengers, and a rear digital panel control. One extremely intuitive feature that's available on some trims is the Driver Easy Speak, which uses an overhead microphone and is able to clearly amplify the driver's voice so that rear passengers can hear what is being said.
With such a large vehicle, safety is incredibly important on the 2015 Sienna so it features many active and passive safety features to keep everyone safe and sound. The Advanced Airbag System4 features driver and front passenger airbags, with driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a passenger seat airbag, and driver knee airbag for added protection. All rows of the Sienna are covered with side curtain airbags as well. Four LATCH locations can be found inside the Sienna and help protect any precious cargo that the driver may be transporting.
Projector-beam halogen headlights with Daytime Running Lights (DRL) come standard on the base model, but High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with manual level control, LED DRL, and Automatic High Beam5 are available on higher trims. Integrated wide-angle fog lights, LED tail and stoplights with a smoke sport trim, and color-keyed front and rear underbody spoilers and side rock panels give the 2015 Sienna quite a bit of style and are included on the Sienna SE trim.
There's so much more to say about the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale in Wheaton, IL, but the only way to truly experience it is to take it out for a test drive. Visit our new-vehicle showroom at Lombard Toyota today to learn more about the exciting 2015 Toyota Sienna.Directions to Toyota Wheaton
1. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
4. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
5. The automatic high beam system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner’s Manual for details.