2015 Toyota RAV4 For Sale in Wheaton, IL
2015 Toyota RAV4 For Sale in Wheaton, IL
The Toyota RAV4 may be just over 20 years old, but in that time it's gone from an originator to a leader in the field of crossover sport utility vehicles. Whether picking up kids from school and taking them to practice, going out of town on a much needed road trip, or simply running everyday errands, the 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale in Wheaton, IL, has what you need. From the inside out, the 2015 RAV4 was made to impress with tried-and-true performance, plentiful cargo space, and all the comfort and convenience amenities you'd expect from a Toyota.
It makes no difference which 2015 Toyota RAV4 you choose because you get the same 2.5L 4-cylinder engine with 176 horsepower, 172 lbs-ft. of torque, and a towing capacity of 1500 pounds1 2. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is the standard drivetrain, but each of the three trims can be equipped with Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive (AWD) for added traction and control, which comes in very handy when dealing with unpredictable Midwestern winters. And as luck would have it, every RAV4 comes standard with the Cold Area Package, which includes a heavy-duty battery, starter, heater, and cold weather engine coolant.
For all your cargo needs, 2015 RAV4 offers the 60/40 split, reclining, fold-flat second-row seat and features 73.4 cubic ft. of space behind the front seats and 38.4 cubic ft. of space behind the rear seats3. For additional space, roof rails are standard on the RAV4 XLE and Limited and optional4 on the LE, and can support most cargo boxes, baskets and bags3.
The base model 2015 RAV4 LE comes with air conditioning and an air filtration system, while a dual zone automatic climate control comes standard on the XLE and Limited Trims. Some features are standard no matter which trim you choose and this is the case with the backup camera with projected path5, which lets the driver see what is behind them while in reverse. Remote keyless entry makes it simple to get into the RAV4 for sale in Wheaton, IL, but the RAV4 Limited comes standard with the Smart Key System6 that features a push button start and remote power liftgate for easy access.
Daytime Running Lights (DRL) are standard on all models and allow you the convenience to see and be seen, while a color-keyed rear spoiler adds a stylish flair to the exterior. Power outside mirrors with a folding feature are also standard, though the XLE and Limited trims offer mirrors that have a heating element and integrated turn signals. An acoustic noise-reducing front windshield supports both form and function, making for a quieter ride in the cabin of the 2015 RAV4.
Visit Lombard Toyota today and take the 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale in Wheaton, IL, out for test drive to truly experience all that it has to offer. Whether for work or pleasure, the 2015 Toyota RAV4 would make a great addition to any household.Directions to Toyota Wheaton
1. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. Additional equipment required. Please discuss your towing requirements with either your Toyota dealer or a professional supplier of towing equipment before you equip your Toyota vehicle for towing. Before towing, confirm your vehicle has any necessary additional equipment (including a properly installed tow hitch). Your vehicle is designed primarily as a passenger-and-load carrying vehicle. Towing a trailer will have an adverse effect on handling, performance, braking, durability and driving economy (fuel consumption, etc.).
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. See Packages and Options section for availability, details and requirements.
5. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
6. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.