2015 Toyota Corolla For Sale in Wheaton, IL
2015 Toyota Corolla For Sale in Wheaton, IL
The Corolla has been the flagship vehicle for Toyota, having been in production since 1966. That tradition of dependable and reliable service continues to this day in the 2015 Toyota Corolla for sale in Wheaton, IL, at Lombard Toyota. Now in its 11th generation, the Corolla continues to inspire with impressive interior and technology amenities, available power options, and bold style.
The 2015 Toyota Corolla comes in four different trims, and within those, gives you at least two different options for powertrains. A 1.8L 4-cylinder 6-speed manual or 4-speed automatic comes on the base model, with other trims offering you the 1.8L 4-cylinder, 4-cylinder Plus, or 4-cylinder Premium. The standard 1.8L offers 132 horsepower and 29/38 city/highway MPG1, while the 1.8L with Valvematic technology increases horsepower to 140 and ups the fuel economy to 30/42 city/highway MPG1.
In addition to its bold design that offers available features like color-keyed heated power mirrors and unique front grille and fascia, the 2015 Toyota Corolla also features LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), integrated fog lights, and power slide/tilt moonroof with sliding sunshade. You start with 15-inch steel wheels but are able to get all the way up to 17-inch tires or the stylish 16-inch aerodynamically designed alloy wheels.
A little extra goes a long way when it comes to interior amenities and tech features on the 2015 Corolla. Air conditioning with a dust and pollen filter comes standard on the base model, with every other trim offering an automatic climate control system with push button controls for added convenience. The standard audio system features an AM/FM/CD player, four-speakers, a USB Port2, auxiliary audio jack, and music streaming3 via Bluetooth®4.
An upgrade in trims gets you a 6-speaker system with a 6.1-inch high-resolution touch-screen with a split-screen display, but the top-of-the-line Corolla offers you the most for your money. Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation5 and App Suite6 makes it simple to maneuver through the Western Suburbs with HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, HD Radio™7, and a 3-month trial to SiriusXM® All Access Radio8.
And no matter where the road takes you, you'll be going there protected by the Star Safety System™ that includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control9 (VSC) and Traction Control and Smart Stop Technology®10 (SST). All occupants of the 2015 Toyota Corolla are protected by an 8-airbag system that includes the driver and front passenger Advanced Airbags System, driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
With the 2015 Toyota Corolla for sale in Wheaton, IL, you not only get a fuel-efficient sedan with impressive amenities, but also a safe and secure drive. Visit Lombard Toyota today and see everything that the Toyota Corolla has to offer you.Directions to Toyota Wheaton
1. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
3. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
8. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
9. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
10. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.